Families from around the Puget Sound have been making memories at Craven Farm for over 35 years. Our mission is to provide a safe and fun environment where families can create memories that will last a lifetime. Whether you're looking to spend the day searching for the perfect pumpkin, visiting the farm animals, or getting lost in our 15-acre corn maze, Craven Farm has something for everyone!
NO ADMISSION FEE (Only pay for what you choose to do)
At Craven Farm "We don't do scary, we just do FUN!". Filled with activities and fun for all ages, plan to spend the day!
• New this year: Apple Cannons, Fire Pit Rentals, Farmer Mark's Enchanted Journey
• 15-acre corn maze: Alice in Pumpkinland theme; can you find the three secret rooms?
• Kids Adventure Maze: There is no getting lost in this maze, just a cornfield full of fun, farm facts and adventure around every turn! Engaging and interactive.
• Apple Slingers: Distance or accuracy... it's up to you! Hit Bigfoot and win a Craven Farm sticker or temporary tattoo!
• Hayride to Minionville: How many minions can you find along the secret trail?
• Mini Golf: Follow Craven Farm's story of "There's Mice in the Pumpkin Patch" through 9 holes.
• Human Foosball: grab some friends
• Rubber Duck Races
• Gift Shop filled with fall decor, snacks, treats
• Kettle Corn fresh popped, Craven Farm's secret recipe is the perfect combination of sweet & salty
• Pumpkin donuts made fresh daily on the weekends
• Espresso Stand
• Funnel cake, hand dipped corn dogs, cheese curds, and so much more!
• Party Room Rentals
• Weekday school tours
• Make a Scarecrow