Saturday & Sunday
September 14 & 15, 2013
10:00 AM - 4:00 PM
WATCH Pumpkins Fly & Die and Armored Warriors battle it out!
Trebuchets and other launching devices hurl pumpkins! On Saturday, it's a crazy competition! On Sunday it's All Chunkers Welcome: bring and demo your chunkin device just for fun, or get a chance to launch a pumpkin with our air cannon or man-powered trebuchets. The Free Lancers, our mounted knights, battle on horseback both days!
CLICK HERE for the FULL 2-day schedule.
DOWNLOAD Handy Mini Schedule to your phone!
PLAY in our Medieval Village!
Experience so many hands-on activities, mock battles (for adults and kids!), artisans & music from Mar Cher. Learn the rules of chivalry. Historical Experts the Knights of Veritas share real relics and reveal true history. Enjoy craft vendors and a wide variety of food too.
NEW THIS YEAR:
- Kids' Scavenger Hunt presented by Unicornphobia
- Pony Ride & Photo Vendor Dreamland Ponies
- Seattle Premium Food Trucks- YUM! (Chopstix, Skillet Street Food, Streeteria, 314 Pie, Secret Sausage, Waffle Wagon)
- Black Powder Gonne demonstrations- LOUD!
- Come in costume! Not strictly medieval...strut your stuff, whatever your game, comic or movie...all are welcome! Family friendly please!
- Spirits & Wine Tasting...$5.00 for three tastes, then buy your favorites to take home! (ALIA Wines, Blue Water Distilling, Cedar Ridge Winery, Dark Moon Distillers, Dubindil Winery, Skip Rock Distillers, and Sojen Cellars)
WHERE: Alexander Farm
Corner 43rd Ave SE and Ebey Island Road Everett, WA
(Click here for printable DRIVING DIRECTIONS)
TICKETS: $7.50 per person
Children 4 and under free.
$5.00 parking per car
**Wear sturdy shoes or boots. This event is in a farm field.
**Ground may be too bumpy for strollers.
**NO PETS ALLOWED. Service animals are welcome.
**Entry & parking can be paid with credit/debit. However you may wish to bring cash for food & craft vendors and other amusements!